Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thing #16--Getting organized

So a few of the applications that caught my eye were no longer in use because of iPad applications that took over their function. So I chose to stick with my first choice, iGoogle. I recently have created a gmail account while working on my 23 Things and I use it to keep track of videos on YouTube that are both entertaining and educational. I will most likely use this email as a more professional one than my current yahoo mail. Ever since I had to sign up with RSS feeds I've been gravitating toward Google apps, so using iGoogle was only natural! It took literally 10 seconds to set up, and only a few minutes more to organize it into something fun and useful for me to use. These calendars and to-do-lists can be very helpful to me once I make iGoogle my homepage, so that everytime I turn on the internet--which is often--I will see my priorities laid out in front of me. This way I won't forget things, or I'll be reminded of things that need to be done or prepared for. I would definitely recommend it to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment