Monday, November 19, 2012

Thing #14--Flow/Mind charts

I honestly have not used a brainstorming web chart thing since I was in middle school and that was quite some time ago. When I brainstorm, I sketch, I do not make bubble charts or anything else, therefore this process was very, very difficult for me. I had a hard time coming up with a thought to brainstorm, as silly and redundant as that sounds. Although I am no good at figuring out where to start with something unless a pen or pencil is in my hand, the program bubbl.us was really fun to work with! It's very organized and after a few trial and error clicks I figured out how to connect thoughts, add onto a "parent" bubble as well as a "child" and "sibling" bubble. The other program I used, gliffy was nicely organized as well and really easy to use. I can't quite find a good use for it just yet as I am not good at brainstorming on the computer!





No comments:

Post a Comment